Friday, October 21, 2011

The Lost Journal


I just came across a lost journal. It's a small book; the jacket is made of leather and the front cover is an embossed design of a cat sitting in an old spindle-backed chair. I remember buying this journal at the Dickens Fair (http://dickensfair.com/) in 2002. It would be the last time both of my parents visited me in California but of course I didn't know that at the time.

There are several entries in the journal, all dated 2003. I guess I was always meant to write a blog because that's just what this book contains - random articles about my observations on life and the world around me.

I'll be turning each of these articles into blog posts. Plus - I discovered a list of future topics that I never got around to writing. More fodder for the blogger!

I wonder how many other lost journals are out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment